Friday 29 July 2016

CONTE DEMANDS AGGRESSIVE FOOTBALL FROM MIKEL,MOSES




Super Eagles duo John Obi Mikel and Victor Moses must be ready to play aggressively if they are to be among Chelsea regulars in the new season.
New Blues coach Antonio Conte who gave the indication, said aggression and intensity will be the watch word at the Bridge under his guidance.
The former Juventus and Italy boss is well-known for his energy on the sidelines, showcased at times during his side's 1-0 International Champions Cup win over Liverpool. Conte believes that the new season will be full of fireworks adding that Chelsea must be combative to stand a chance of flying above hurdles.
"I like it if my team plays with great aggression and high intensity. I like to see that," Conte said.
"We train to prepare for that because I want my team to have an identity. I want it so that if you see us, you recognise 'Oh, Chelsea are playing'.
While Moses hopes to flag off the season with the tie against West Ham August 15th,  Mikel who has been named Team Nigeria captain to the Rio Olympics can only return  August 27 against Burnley after the Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment